cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

[Cleaver] Re: Re: Cleaver usage and problems

  • From: Fernando Quivira <f.quivira@gmail.com>
  • To: Jonathan Bronson <bronson@sci.utah.edu>, cleaver@sci.utah.edu, Kristen Tgavalekos <kristen.tgav@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [Cleaver] Re: Re: Cleaver usage and problems
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:08:32 -0500

Jonathan:

Regarding issue (2), I was plotting all of the elements. Apparently, I had to plot only the elements with field equal to 0. Kristen (cc'ed here) figured it out.

We'll start working on meshing our datasets and let you know how it works.

So we still have issue (1) and (2) outstanding.

Thanks for your help!

- Fernando