cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

[Cleaver] Re: How to contribute patches to Cleaver?

  • From: Ricardo Ortiz <ricardo.ortiz@kitware.com>
  • To: Joshua Levine <levinej@clemson.edu>
  • Cc: "cleaver@sci.utah.edu" <cleaver@sci.utah.edu>, Johan Andruejol <johan.andruejol@kitware.com>, Julien Finet <julien.finet@kitware.com>
  • Subject: [Cleaver] Re: How to contribute patches to Cleaver?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:35:27 -0500

Hi Josh,

David is keeping me posted about your visit, we are very much looking forward to meet you and your group. As I mention in previous emails we are using Cleaver to create meshes out of volumetric segmented data.  We are interfacing it with Bender (one of our tools) and that requires been able to build it in MS Windows, our patch will allow this.  Since we are fetching/building it using SCI source it would be Ideal to patch that source.  We are definitely interested in using Cleaver for our broad modeling and simulation efforts and a open software process will benefit all of us.  Let me know how I can be of any help.

Cheers,

/Ricardo