cleaver software mailing list

Text archives Help

Re: [Cleaver] Cleaver won't install properly

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "Pathak, Yagna" <yagna.pathak@marquette.edu>, "cleaver@sci.utah.edu" <cleaver@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Cleaver] Cleaver won't install properly
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:50:28 -0600

Hi Yagna,

We're working on updating the Cleaver build for windows.  Sorry for the confusion.  We'll let people know when a new version is available.

- liz

On 07/10/2014 02:37 PM, Pathak, Yagna wrote:
Hi,

I am in the process of installing all the software necessary for the IBBM course starting next week. I keep getting an error when launching Cleaver:

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plugin "windows".
I am running a Windows 7 machine.
Thanks!

​Yagna Pathak Ph.D. Candidate Marquette University (Dept. of Biomedical Engineering) Medical College of Wisconsin (Dept. of Neurology) Phone: (224)-875-1244