iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] ImageVis3D

  • From: "Graham Baitson" <graham.baitson@ndrc.ie>
  • To: <iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] ImageVis3D
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:18:19 +0100

To whom it may concern,

We are at the stage now in our project were we have high class MRI dataset that we need to work on and need software that can segment anatomical models from the dataset to be used as objects within a haptic environment.

We have wittled down a list of over 50 software packages and now are at the final 8. We were just wondering would there be any way in which you have the facility to give us an online demonstration of your softwares capabilities?

We will be using the chosen software package in our final application and will be willing to agree to any license that may need to be purchased.

We appreciate any comments and hope the hear from you soon.
Thanks

Graham Baitson

Research Software Engineer

National Digital Research Centre