iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Trouble trying to load RGB tifs

  • From: Caleb Rottman <crottman@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Trouble trying to load RGB tifs
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 13:23:26 -0600

Hi

I am trying to load a stack of color tifs into ImageVis3D. When I load using "Load Dataset from Directory", it loads the individual tif images in random order (even though my data is ordered '0001.tif', '0002.tif', ...). When i convert these images to a tiff stack, (using "Load Dataset from file") i get an error ("ERROR (DetermineNumberOfTimesteps): UVF Block combinations do not match;...").

I am able to load the dataset from a tif stack of just black and white images - it loads fine - , but I would like to do this for color images. Anybody have any suggestions?

Caleb