iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] transfer file using personal data server

  • From: tom fogal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] transfer file using personal data server
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:27:11 +0100

Hi all,

Jens is having some mail troubles, so I'm forwarding this along for him.

--------------------------

Dear Ivan,

The idea is as follows. ImageVis3D (the desktop version) exports the data to a format suitable for ImageVis3D mobile. Then you run a small network transfer tool (see below) and point your ImageVis3D mobile to that machine to upload the files.

The resources you need to transfer data to ImageVis3D Mobile can be found here:

quick start manual for ImageVis3D Mobile, detailing the data transfer process

http://hpc.uni-due.de/data/IV3Dm/UserGuide2.0.pdf

and windows build for 64 and 32bit

http://hpc.uni-due.de/data/IV3Dm/IV3DmDataServer32.zip
http://hpc.uni-due.de/data/IV3Dm/IV3DmDataServer64.zip

Cheers,
Jens

On 01/15/2015 02:27 PM,

wrote:
dear all,

i installed version 3.1.0 for win64. i followed the steps in the imagevis3d
documentation to set the transfer data option to imagevis3d runing on my cell
phone. for some reason, i don't get the data server. instead, i get a dialog
box to save two files: one for the transfer function and the other for the
data set (*.i3m).

any suggestions?

kind regars,
ivan