iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] transfer file using personal data server

  • From: ivan micha < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] transfer file using personal data server
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 19:37:55 -0500

dear all,

i was able to manipulate volumes on my iphone using imagevis3d version 4.xx. the volumes were transferred from my desktop onto the iphone.

now, after upgrading ios to 9.0.2. i downloaded imagevis 3d version 5.1 on my iphone. with this new install, i uploaded the same volumes from the desktop onto the iphone. then, i select the volume to display and unfortunately, the viewer remains empty. i changed different display options for volumes, no success.

also. i removed and re-installed the app. and the issue is still there.

any suggestions?

many thanks,

ivan

  • Re: [IV3D-USERS] transfer file using personal data server, ivan micha, 10/19/2015