iv3d-users

Text archives Help

Re: [IV3D-USERS] display volumes in mobile imagevis3d version 5.1

  • From: Krüger, Jens < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: Re: [IV3D-USERS] display volumes in mobile imagevis3d version 5.1
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 06:36:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Dear Ivan,

The latest ImageVis3D Mobile Update was a major release, which included a
couple of changes in the dataset transfer module and we may have introduced
an issue with the ImageVis3D to ImageVis3D Mobile transfer. I forwarded your
email to Alexander Schiewe who is the primary developer of ImageVis3D Mobile
(AFAIK he’s not on this list). I’ll keep you updated on his progress.

Cheers,
Jens