iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] Using the transfer functions

  • From: "Hyeoksu Lee" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] Using the transfer functions
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:38:07 -0700

Hello,

When I use Isosurface Rendering, the result is very nice. But when I click the
chekbox of 1D or 2D Transfer Function in Render Mode, the volume is
disappeared and any effects aren't reflected in the volume. Strangly, the
cross section views in 2x2 views are seen whatever I checked and are changed
due to Transfer Function. This problem is also appeared when I load all of
example files on ImageVis3D website.

What should I do to solve this problem? Check the image files and please help
me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx5hlcpnzk7j9j3/hand_isosurface.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n12h0d3tx8myqtn/hand_1Dtransfer.jpg?dl=0

Thanks a lot,
Hyeoksu Lee

  • [IV3D-USERS] Using the transfer functions, Hyeoksu Lee, 03/10/2016