iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] proprietary file types

  • From: Liz Jurrus < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] proprietary file types
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:14:05 -0700

Alex - CC'ing the IV3D mailing list to help with your question.
- liz

--------

Alex Son
< >

Affiliation: Children's National Hospital

Re Software: ImageVis3D

Subject: Questions on opening other proprietary file types

Message: Hi, I was recommended to use IMageVis3D by some of the guys at Olympus. We're currently utilizing 2mm cleared fluorescent brain sections using an Olympus multiphoton setups (the filetypes are in .oir).

I've been trying to figure out how to appropriately opening such files through your software, and wondering if there were any suggestions. Sorry if that's very general. Thanks for the consideration, and hope to hear back.