iv3d-users

Text archives Help

[IV3D-USERS] 2D Transfer Function via passing a similar new texture

  • From: Aashay Mittal < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [IV3D-USERS] 2D Transfer Function via passing a similar new texture
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:32:17 +0530

Hi
I've tried looking into the GLRayCaster-2D-*.glsl files, and GLRayCaster.cpp files.
However, I've no idea of OpenGL/ LuaScripting and want to pass a similar 3D-texture ( like the 2D-texture textrans i.e. passed ) into the .glsl files to define the color at a given voxel location.
If you could please guide, of as to how to pass a texture in the 2D-*.glsl files, I have a 3D-array containing the voxel color and want to pass it as a texture to assign color to the object ( as done at line 95 of GLRaycaster-2D-light-FS.glsl via the textrans texture )

Regards
Aashay Mittal

2014001
Non-Tech Events OC | Esya'16

  • [IV3D-USERS] 2D Transfer Function via passing a similar new texture, Aashay Mittal, 07/17/2016