Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

Re: [MANTA] stereo camera

  • From: Abe Stephens <abe@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: James Bigler <bigler@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Thiago Ize <thiago@sci.utah.edu>, manta@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [MANTA] stereo camera
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:09:06 -0700

My suspicion is that it got taken out when the SSE code was added to the camera. If you just want to look at the code, check out the older revision. I honestly didn't realize that the functionality was no longer there.

Abe

James Bigler wrote:
No, I don't.  I'll have to check into it tomorrow or Monday.

James

Abe Stephens wrote:
Looks like it was added at revision 758... I don't remember removing it... James do you have any idea?

Abe

Thiago Ize wrote:
Where is the code that does the actual stereo work? I see PinholeCamera allows you to set the stereo_offset, but I can't find where that offset actually gets used (even greping for stereo_offset or Stereo turned up nothing).

Thanks,
Thiago