Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

Re: [MANTA] Can't check out manta??

  • From: James Bigler <bigler@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Abe Stephens <abe@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: manta@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [MANTA] Can't check out manta??
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:14:41 -0700

These are things like the grid traversal that could be integrated into various scenes.

James

Abe Stephens wrote:
I ended up using my own user name and password and it worked.

What's the advantage of having private areas in the Manta trunk instead of putting closed code in a separate repository or branch?

Abe

James Bigler wrote:
Steve added a private portion of the repository. I believe if you provide junk for the username and password it won't let you get to the password protected areas.

James

Abe Stephens wrote:

Why is a password now required to access Manta through svn?

Abe