Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] CubicSolver

  • From: James Bigler <bigler@cs.utah.edu>
  • To: Aaron Knoll <knolla@cs.utah.edu>, manta@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [Manta] CubicSolver
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:05:06 -0700

I made some modifications to some of the code in Core/Math/CubicSolver.h. The computation seems to all want to be in double, but there were three references to cosf (float version). I changed all the trig and exponent functions to call the Core/Math versions that will choose which double or float version to use based on the input type.

If this goes against the intended behavior, please let me know and we can fix it.

James

  • [Manta] CubicSolver, James Bigler, 11/30/2007