Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Dll loading and Thread self fails

  • From: "Bo Huang" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [Manta] Dll loading and Thread self fails
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:34:41 -0400

Hi

In Scene* Factory::readMOScene(), after successfully loading a .dll such as scene_0.dll, and locating the dll’s ‘make_scene’ function, a valid Scene object is generated for RTRT.

However, when rendering starts, I get the Thread crash as shown in the attached image.

This crash does not occur if I do not load the ‘make_scene’ function from a dll, and instead include 0.cc, which contains the ‘make_scene’ source to be compiled into Factory.cc.

I understand this is more Windows centric. I would be interested in knowing how come Thread::couldBlock() self fails and the meaning.

Thanks

Bo