Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Re: problem with wx

  • From: Abe Stephens < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Manta] Re: problem with wx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:35:42 -0700

Did you add the site-packages directory to PYTHONPATH or a different directory?

I've always used macports or yast2 to install the wx dependencies, but I regularly install numpy myself. Usually I install the package to a separate prefix from the system's python distribution, then add the site-packages directory to my python path.

An alternative would be to install wx to the system's python distribution, then it should just work.

Abe