Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] Apple X11 on Tiger

  • From: Solomon Boulos < >
  • To: MANTA < >
  • Subject: [Manta] Apple X11 on Tiger
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:48:02 -0700

Hi everyone,

Recently Manta would no longer work out of the box for me on my old trusty laptop (caused X11 to crash). It seemed to have something to do with updating to the latest security update, but I thought that was crazy. Turns out, Apple updated freetype as part of the security update and the newly updated code has a bug. This thread gives a nice fix that worked for me:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.macosx.fink.user/28189

I guess I'm the last person that runs Manta on Tiger...

Solomon

  • [Manta] Apple X11 on Tiger, Solomon Boulos, 03/11/2009