Manta Interactive Ray Tracer Development Mailing List

Text archives Help

[Manta] simple Manta data question

  • From: Kaveh Rassoulzadegan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [Manta] simple Manta data question
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:26:38 +0200

Hello,

Much thanks for this splendid ray-tracer.

I would like to find a good out of core visualization of massive data solution and think manta could do but I could not find much information on how to turn my dataset (either triangles or density fields) into a manta one.

Sorry but I am an acceleration structure / BVH ultra-noob. Could you provide an hint on where to get started in order to bake data for manta ?

Much thanks for your help.

Kindest regards,
Kaveh Rassoulzadegan