[SCIRUN-USERS] ApplyFEMVoltageSource

  • From: raja_ghanem@yahoo.com
  • To: SCIRun Mailing <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] ApplyFEMVoltageSource
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:58:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

I am still new to SCIRun, but I got it running on Windows.

I am trying to simulate the electric field in a 3D conductive slab due to custom placed electrodes and shapes. Is ApplyFEMVoltageSource the correct module to use to simulate the applied electrodes? The electrodes vary in size and shape (disk, plates, etc.) Can anyone provide more details about the individual ports on this module?

I managed to solve this problem for a dipole placed inside the slab - used the BuildFEMatrix together with ApplyFEMCurrentSource. I hope this helps in clarifying what I am trying to do.

Thanks much,
Raja

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] ApplyFEMVoltageSource, raja_ghanem, 06/22/2007