Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Questions

  • From: Dana Brooks <brooks@ece.neu.edu>
  • To: nvidal@el.ub.es
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Questions
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:40:26 -0400

Hola Neus,

siempre me alegro que tenemos gente usando SCIRun en Barcelona ! :-)

on your 2nd question, have you tried the Tikhonov network in src/Packages/BioPSE/nets/ directory off your main SCIRun directory? If you get teh data we distrbute and point the network at it (I think you can find the example files in the "time-dependent" subdirectoy of the data distribution) you will see a simple inverse solution to an electrocardiography problem (uses measured canine epicardial data and a BEM forward solution, if you want details write to me and I can give them to you ....) for a time series. You can set the regularization parameter manually or use an L-curve routine ....

I am not sure about the answer to the first problem, if you don't get an answer from someone soon write back just to me and I'll find an answer for you.

cordialmente,

Dana Brooks
Prof, ECE Dept.
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
USA

nvidal@el.ub.es wrote:

Hello
I am just starting with SCIRUN.
I have followed the whole tutorial.

Now, I would like to work with the forward an inverse problem. The scope is Electrocardiography.
 I have some questions:

- I am trying to extract the data to a file. I would like to have for example the voltage values for a certain electrode. I would like to generate an electrocardiogram. I don?t know to do it. I have been trying with different options, but it doesn?t work.

- In order to perform the inverse problem, I am really completely lost. I have been looking at the modules in the BioPSE. I have no idea how to build the network. Is there any documentation on that? Could you help me on that?

I will appreciate your help, I am really lost.
Thank you very much for everything.
Neus Vidal

== for more details. ==
== Please acknowledge use of SCIRun in your papers and reports: ==
== see http://software.sci.utah.edu/scirun-biopse_citation.bib ==