[SCIRUN-USERS] Hi all, I'm a new user, and I've just got SCIrun up and running on my computer. I enabled ITK and gdcm, and I can now access the UI for ImportNrrdFromDicom. However, it doesn't seem to work quite right - I can get a listing of the dicom series in the

  • From: "Charlotte Curtis" <c.f.curtis@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Hi all, I'm a new user, and I've just got SCIrun up and running on my computer. I enabled ITK and gdcm, and I can now access the UI for ImportNrrdFromDicom. However, it doesn't seem to work quite right - I can get a listing of the dicom series in the
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:08:30 -0400

Hi all,

I'm a new user, and I've just got SCIrun up and running on my computer.  I enabled ITK and gdcm, and I can now access the UI for ImportNrrdFromDicom.  However, it doesn't seem to work quite right - I can get a listing of the dicom series in the selected folder, but when I click on one it just appears to think for a second, but no files are displayed.  I have tried this on a large dataset (700 files) and a small one (2 files).  On the small set, I once got the files to appear, but then I clicked on something that made them disappear.  I have tried double clicking on the series ID, single clicking, and nothing seems to work.  However, there are no errors in my log file, so I think there's something buggy.

As a workaround, I think it would work if I load the series through the tcl command.  Does anyone know the command for this?  For that matter, is there a reference somewhere for SCIrun tcl commands?  Thank you,

Charlotte

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Hi all, I'm a new user, and I've just got SCIrun up and running on my computer. I enabled ITK and gdcm, and I can now access the UI for ImportNrrdFromDicom. However, it doesn't seem to work quite right - I can get a listing of the dicom series in the, Charlotte Curtis, 09/21/2007