[SCIRUN-USERS] Error:could not compile algorith for 'CreateFieldFromNrrdDataFieldAlgoScalar

  • From: Dae-Ro Kim <dkim47@uwo.ca>
  • To: Keith Bambery <Keith.Bambery@sci.monash.edu.au>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: Erik Jorgensen <erikj@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Error:could not compile algorith for 'CreateFieldFromNrrdDataFieldAlgoScalar
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 00:39:49 -0500

Hi Keith and other SCIRun users,

I down loaded SCIRun&Insight from the source,
I was able to build SCIRun successfully.
But, when I loaded the net file that I converted from old version to newer version
I got some error again.
Could you look into this error, and help me.
Thank you for the help  in advance
I attached the error which was screen copied