[SCIRUN-USERS] two problems about SCIRun/BioPSE

  • From: LaiDK <dklai@hotmail.com>
  • To: <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] two problems about SCIRun/BioPSE
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:05:36 +0000

Dear All,

     Recently, We are begining to study the software of SCIRun/BioPSE developed by Utah Univ.. Thanks them for the powerful tools to solve the bioelectric problem.

     Here, We now have two problem when we used it to analyze thrasthoracic defibrillation:

     1),how to know the transthoracic impedance between the surface electrodes when electric defibrillation ?

     2), whether can  a current value been applied on the surface electrode as the defibrillation sourec, not a voltage source use the SCIRun module of configure electrode?

      If yes to the above problems, what are the modules from SCIRun/Biopse?

      Thanks !

Best reagart to all

David K lai from china

轻松把Hotmail下载到本地,试试 Windows Live Mail。 立即尝试!