[SCIRUN-USERS] How to define a densematrix variable in EvaluateLinAlgGeneral?

  • From: Ashu Chaturvedi <ashu@case.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] How to define a densematrix variable in EvaluateLinAlgGeneral?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:22:43 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering how you can define a densematrix in the 4.0 svn version of SCIRun within the EvaluateLinAlgGeneral module?

Previously, in the latest release version of SCIRun, I could do the following:
o1 = scinew DenseMatrix(1,2);
MatrixHandle myMat = scinew DenseMatrix (4,6);

However, now when it tries to execute either line it gives me the following errors:
error:'scinew' was not declared in this scope
error: expected `;' before 'DenseMatrix'

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,

--Ashu Chaturvedi
ashu@case.edu