[SCIRUN-USERS] problem with BioImage.bat

  • From: Raja Yalamanchili <yrpchandu@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] problem with BioImage.bat
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:52:21 -0500

Hey,

I'm new to SCIRun so i have few questions regarding its usage

BioImage.bat problem:

I downloaded SCIRun_4.1_20090320_win32.exe and i'm trying to see how the BioImage works.I tried to run the BioImage.bat file but it didn't work. It is giving the following error:
"The system cannot find the path specified"
I tried to change the paths in the batch file to appropriate path but no luck.

Is there any step i'm missing here ?

New power applications and modules:

I read that we can create new power applications is it possible to create new module also, like implementing a new algorithm which might require creating a new module.

or

Is it possible to separate the power applications as a separate executable and use it with other applications like matlab?

thanks and regards,
--
Raja Yalamanchili.(Phani)
Research Assistant, Computational Biomedicine Lab (www.cbl.uh.edu)