[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Matlab question

  • From: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: martinzbornik@post.cz
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, Jeroen Stinstra <jeroen@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Matlab question
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:11:36 -0600

Hi Martin,

Can you describe the problem you're having in more detail? Also, we have some documentation for the ExportFieldsToMatlab module on our wiki (http://software.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Documentation:SCIRun:Reference:MatlabInterface:ExportFieldsToMatlab ) and the documentation for ImportFieldsFromMatlab describes which SCIRun Field types are compatible with which Matlab matrix types (http://software.sci.utah.edu/SCIRunDocs/index.php/CIBC:Documentation:SCIRun:Reference:MatlabInterface:ImportFieldsFromMatlab ).

Cheers,

Ayla