[SCIRUN-USERS] About SimulateForwardMagneticField module

  • From: 沈振雷 <jalood_shen@hotmail.com>
  • To: utah SCIRun_user_list <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] About SimulateForwardMagneticField module
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:47:11 +0000

Hi everyone.
I planed to use the SimulateForwardMagneticField module to simulate the magnetic field induced by a dipole.
but I don't know what should be input.
a.what kind dipole is valid.
b.Why it need a electric field as input data.
c.how to create a detector location field.
Also I want to know the math formula it used to compute the magnetic field.

Could anyone do me a favor.
The document here does not have enough info.

Thanks
Jalood Shen

Messenger保护盾2.0,更安全可靠的Messenger聊天! 现在就下载!

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] About SimulateForwardMagneticField module, 沈振雷, 09/22/2009