[SCIRUN-USERS] Info about internal algorithms

  • From: Petar Petrov <pip010@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Info about internal algorithms
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:48:54 +0200

Greetings,
I am trying to find some more information about the internal algorithms utilized by the linear solver:
Conjugate gradient,BeConjugate gradient, Jacobi,  MINARS

also for the module GetMeshQualityField the metrics utilized :

scaled jacobian, jacobian

the volume and scaled inscribed/circumscribed ratio I think are self-explanatory.

scaled I suppose the data is normilzed first before applying the metric.

I will appreciate some link if you already have the insides behind the algorithms in question.

Thanks in advance,
Petar

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Info about internal algorithms, Petar Petrov, 05/28/2010