[SCIRUN-USERS] Fwd: SCIRUN first time install problems

  • From: Jaume Coll <jcollfont@gmail.com>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Fwd: SCIRUN first time install problems
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:10:21 -0400

Hi,

I am a new student with Dana Brooks at Northeastern. I am currently trying to install SCIRUN   to my ubuntu 11.04 system.

I downloaded the files through svn with the commands:
svn checkout --username anonymous https://code.sci.utah.edu/svn/cibc/cibc/trunk SCIRun

and then I used the build script:
./build.sh

And got the output added at the end of the email.
I'm getting an error and I guess it's related to this:
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.

any suggestion about what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Jaume Coll Font

OUTPUT:
Parsing arguments...
CMake args:
Build Type: Release
Build SCIRun Dataflow: 1
SCIRun Packages: SCIRun,BioPSE,Teem,MatlabInterface
Build Insight ToolKit: 1
Build wxWidgets: 0
Get CMake: 0
Make Flags:
Build Shared Libs: 1
With X11: 1
With LAPACK: 0
/usr/bin/cmake version 2.8.3 found
cmakebin=/usr/bin/cmake
ctestbin=/usr/bin/ctest --ctest-config=/home/jaume/CIBC/SCIRun/SCIRun/src/CTestConfig.cmake
svnbin=/usr/bin/svn
Updating SCIRUN source...
-- Configuring BioMesh3D
-- FYI: This is a 64 bit build.
-- Configuring External Packages
-- Configuring zlib
-- Configuring libpng
-- Configuring teem
-- Configuring glew
-- Configuring slivr
-- Configuring freetype
-- Configuring libxml2
-- Configuring TCL
-- Configuring TK
-- Configuring ITCL
-- Configuring ITK
-- Configuring iWidgets
-- Configuring BLT
-- Configuring tetgen
-- Configuring particle system
-- Configuring vispack
-- Configuring itk
CMake Warning (dev) at Externals/itk/CMakeLists.txt:147 (LINK_DIRECTORIES):
  This command specifies the relative path

    .

  as a link directory.

  Policy CMP0015 is not set: link_directories() treats paths relative to the
  source dir.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0015" for policy details.  Use the
  cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

Could not find the UUID dev library files on your system (uuid/uuid.h missing). Using the default internal implementation (it is known to be weak)
-- Configuring Boost
-- Configuring Netlib
-- Configure libf2c library...
-- Configure BLAS library...
-- Configure CLAPACK library...
-- Building ITK, but Insight not included in LOAD_PACKAGE. Please add Insight to LOAD_PACKAGE if package functionality is needed.
-- LoadPackage=SCIRun,BioPSE,Teem,MatlabInterface
--
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:

Building SCIRun using make...
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
Building SCIRun returned an error

Either the code failed to build properly or

the testing programs failed to complete without

every single test program passing the test.