[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Fwd: editMeshBoundingBox module problems

  • From: Jaume Coll <jcollfont@gmail.com>
  • To: Petr Stovicek <pstov@lf1.cuni.cz>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Fwd: editMeshBoundingBox module problems
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:51:14 -0400

got it!

Thanks!
Jaume Coll Font

2011/10/5 Petr Stovicek <pstov@lf1.cuni.cz>

Hi Jaume,

Didn’t you accidentally hit the “next mode” button in the GUI of the bounding box editor? Also, the widget on the picture is very thin,

You can visualize it better with the “++” button, maybe you will see the handle then, maybe you need to do both actions. That would be my guess…

Regards

Petr Stovicek