[SCIRUN-USERS] Widget in ClipFieldToFieldOrWidget arbitrarily changes size

  • From: Burak Erem <berem@ece.neu.edu>
  • To: scirun-users <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Widget in ClipFieldToFieldOrWidget arbitrarily changes size
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:24:25 -0500

Hi everyone,

The widget in the ClipFieldToFieldOrWidget module is changing the min-max bounds and location of its box AND the sizes of the widget's graphical components when I update the module's input field (the output of a different field clipping module whose input is a point cloud field). However, the behavior is somewhat random, as it doesn't happen with every update to the input field.

I would expect the location and bounds of the box widget to be invariant to the input field. Is there any way to suppress this behavior from the existing UI or should I dig into the code?

I'm using SCIRun version 4.6 revision 45103 (built from source on osx).

Thanks,
Burak

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Widget in ClipFieldToFieldOrWidget arbitrarily changes size, Burak Erem, 11/12/2011