[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: automatically exit SCIRun

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Ashu Chaturvedi <ashu.chaturvedi@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: automatically exit SCIRun
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:09:12 -0600

All you need to do is to change the flag to '-E', so your script would be

scirun -E test.srn

cheers,
Jess

On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:43 AM, Ashu Chaturvedi wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to automatically quit SCIRun after running a script to completion using the command line?  An example using bash in linux would be:
scirun -e test.srn

This would load and execute the SCIRun script test.srn, but I would like to quit/exit it after running.  Thanks in advance for your help!

--Ashu Chaturvedi