[SCIRUN-USERS] simple defib electrode question

  • From: Greg Walcott <gpw@crml.uab.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] simple defib electrode question
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 13:10:13 -0500

I'm new to this software and have been going through the defib tutorial. I have a question about body surface electrodes. I'm trying to model transthoracic defibrillation, and its not clear how to create an electrode on the body surface. I understand how a planar electrode can be generated, but its not clear to me how you place the electrode so that it is just in contact with the surface of the torso.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks
Greg Walcott, MD