[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Back-compatibility problem with .fld file

  • From: Layla Houshmand <layla.houshmand@gmail.com>
  • To: Ayla Khan <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Back-compatibility problem with .fld file
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:30:45 -0400

Hi Ayla,

There are two ClipFieldByFunction modules in the network, but only one is essential.  That _expression_ is F(x,y,z,v): v==1 .  The nonessential one just allows me to show one slice of a field, something like z<2 && z>1 .
I hadn't looked at the function _expression_ of ClipFieldByFunction in SCIRun 4.1--thanks for drawing my attention to that--I just assumed it'd be the same, but it isn't. It reads DATA < 0;.

Thanks for your help,
Layla