[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Extract solid model

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: Dmitry Tyulin <dmitry.tyulin@gmail.com>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Extract solid model
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:12:56 -0600

The file that you mention should already be a tet mesh.  If that mesh is not sufficient, then you need to make sure that you only have a surface for the input of the interfacewithtetgen module.  You should know that this module can take a while if there is a large number of nodes or if you are trying to mesh.  It will also hang if you have an invalid mesh (overlapping elements, duplicate nodes).  Some suggestions for speed up may be to remove the quality constraint and the assigning attributes constraint.

cheers,
Jess