[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Re: integral calculation in SCIRun

  • From: Dana Brooks <brooks@ece.neu.edu>
  • To: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: Marta Nobre <marta_rnobre@hotmail.com>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Re: integral calculation in SCIRun
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:39:43 -0400

Marta hi,

just to add to this --- if you have a FE model, with values at the mesh vertices, then the FE basis functions might give you a better way to integrate than just the point method Jess suggests if that is not accurate enough -- I'm not sure how to do this in SCIRun but if you tell us that is what you need to do we can probably work something out.

Can you perhaps tell us a little about the problem you are working on (and where you are working on it) ?

best,

Dana Brooks