[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: FwdInv Toolbox: Activation-Inverse Example

  • From: "Ayla Khan" <ayla@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: "Dimagiba, Lorenzo" <Lorenzo.Dimagiba@uhn.ca>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: FwdInv Toolbox: Activation-Inverse Example
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:18:17 -0600

Hi Lorenzo,

We found the problem and fixed it in the latest SCIRun builds. Please download the latest SCIRun 4.6 from www.scirun.org and try again.

Also, if you're running this on Windows, and Matlab is still unable to locate the ActGaussNewton function, try using the addpath function to add the path to the SCIRun activation-inverse scripts under C:\Program Files\SCIRun 4.6\src\Packages\MatlabInterface\MatlabLibrary\activation_inverse. I've attached a screen capture as an example.

Please let me know if the updated build does not work for you.

Thanks,

Ayla

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:07:11 +0000