[SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Fwd: larger linear system for testing in FwdInvToolbox

  • From: 向华 <hxiang@whu.edu.cn>
  • To: Jaume <arbalak@gmail.com>
  • Cc: "Dan White" <dwhite@sci.utah.edu>, "Petar Petrov" <pip010@gmail.com>, "scirun-users@sci.utah.edu" <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Re: Fwd: larger linear system for testing in FwdInvToolbox
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:41:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi Jaume,
Thank you very much for your detailed explanations. I'd like to have a large linear system for testing. I use it as a case to test my numerical algorithm.
I do not use it to solve a bioelectric problem. It should be great to solve such a problem. But it will not be easy, I think.
Your comments are very helpful to me. I still have problem about how to generate a larger linear system Ax=b. Please see my comments in the following brackets. Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Hua