Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Tutorial for BioMesh3D

  • From: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: nshira@tx.technion.ac.il
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Tutorial for BioMesh3D
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:18:02 -0700

That seems strange that you couldn't get the website. It seems to be working
for me. Here is the link:
http://www.sci.utah.edu/devbuilds/scirun_docs/BioMesh3DGuide.pdf

The documentation, including the BioMesh3D tutorial, is also included with
the SCIRun software. if you install SCIRun from a precompiled binary, there
should be a folder in the SCIRun software directory labeled Documentation (in
OS X it is in SCIRun/Documentation). If you build from source, you can build
the documentation too with the proper cmake parameters.

cheers,
Jess