[SCIRUN-USERS] Hexahedral mesh generation

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: ebrahimi.mehdi@metu.edu.tr, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Hexahedral mesh generation
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:42:02 -0700

Just posting this question to the scirun-users mailing list.

Mehdi - could you please provide more information on what you are trying to mesh?  What type of data you're using, what platform you're running on and any error messages you get?

- liz

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Re: [support.sci.utah.edu #9955] Resolved: Hexahedral mesh generation Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 18:20:02 +0200 From: ebrahimi.mehdi@metu.edu.tr Reply-To: ebrahimi.mehdi@metu.edu.tr To: support@sci.utah.edu

>I could not generate hexahedral meshes by biomesh3d. besides, according
to [http://www.sci.utah.edu/software/biomesh3d.html] biomesh is a
tetrahedral mesh generator, but I want to generate structured hexahedral
mesh. I appreciate if you help me more. I want to generate structured
hexahedral meshes on my heart model, using SCIRun 4.7 software.

 According to our records, your request has been resolved. If you have any