[SCIRUN-USERS] Heart model information

  • From: Joe Barnes <josef.barnes@tpg.com.au>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Heart model information
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:50:02 +1000

Hi all,

My name is Josef Barnes and I am a PhD student doing research on ischaemia in the heart. I have recently submitted my thesis which uses a heart model obtained from the scirun website (the one that is used in the ischaemia tutorial (here).

I have received comments back from one of the examiners who would like me to include more details about how the heart was prepared and under what conditions it was imaged to obtain the fibre direction. They were especially interested in why the ventricles appeared to be small (compressed??)

I was wondering whether anyone can give me this information or point me in the direction of where to find it.

Kind regards,

Josef Barnes

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Heart model information, Joe Barnes, 04/16/2014