Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] regarding scirun 5 and brain stimulator

  • From: G Abouelseoud <la.ilah.illa.allah@yandex.com>
  • To: Daniel White <dwhite@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users List <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] regarding scirun 5 and brain stimulator
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 18:09:26 +0200

Thank you very much for your reply.
Could you further clarify what do you mean by without visualization: Does this mean that GUI is not working or just the module "view"?
The crash occurs when I just try to open the tutorial network. If this means that I cannot use the GUI, could you further explain how I can use scirun 5 to process matrices and fields without the GUI (I have a good experience with programming, Thank God)?
Sorry to take much of your time and thank you for letting such a valuable software as Scirun available as open-source.