Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Scirun 4.7`s view is broken

  • From: <vereurer@naver.com>
  • To: liz@sci.utah.edu,scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Scirun 4.7`s view is broken
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:27:50 -0600

In my case..

I also had experienced similar problem of yours.

I solved it by re-installing Scirun 4.7.

The important things is, you should delete all the scirun related files.

Uninstall operation doesn`t delete whole the files in your computer.

I`m using windows7. I searched whole the files with name containing [scirun]

After deleting all of files, i saw fine view on my screen