Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Forward/Inverse Toolkit

  • From: Dana Brooks <brooks@ece.neu.edu>
  • To: Dafang Wang <dafang.wang@jhu.edu>, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Forward/Inverse Toolkit
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:03:41 -0400

Becky hi,

just to follow up on Dafang's response (thanks, Dafang !) there are also example networks and data described in the toolkit documentation and the help for the individual modules that will allow you to create a transfer matrix from either a geometry you supply or on that is provided and carry out inverse solutions of various types.

I suggest you look over this documentation and then write again if you have more questions

best

Dana

======
Dana H Brooks