Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Importing Mesh from Gmsh

  • From: G Abouelseoud <la.ilah.illa.allah@yandex.com>
  • To: Jess Tate <jess@sci.utah.edu>
  • Cc: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] Importing Mesh from Gmsh
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:20:29 +0200

I did so but I didn't find any option in readfield that can read this vtk file (Available vtk option is for surfaces and failed to read my mesh).

On 18 أغس, 2015 م 10:15, Jess Tate wrote:
Hi,

No, you will need to save your mesh as a vtk or stl file from gmesh to import
it into SCIRun.

cheers,
Jess

On Aug 18, 2015, at 1:24 PM, G Abouelseoud <la.ilah.illa.allah@yandex.com>