[SCIRUN-USERS] Again regarding scirun 5 and brain stimulator

  • From: G Abouelseoud <la.ilah.illa.allah@yandex.com>
  • To: scirun-users List <scirun-users@sci.utah.edu>
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Again regarding scirun 5 and brain stimulator
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 20:47:17 +0200

Dear colleagues,
God bless you all and my best wishes to you all: I have 3 points to ask about:
1. In the brain stimulator data set (released with scirun 5), why is the truncation from below classified as scalp (see attached figure from paraview threshold filter)?
2. How is this truncation from below compensated for in simulation (do you apply certain absorbing boundary condition, for example)?
3. In the net with scirun 4.7 SCIRUN_TDCS_simulation.srn: the current is calculated as sigma*grad(phi), shouldn't be -sigma*grad(phi) ?(I am just pointing it out because in some applications, the direction of current density matters not just magnitude and because I want to sure I am not missing something) Thank you for your time, support and patience and once again God bless you all.