[SCIRUN-USERS] cmake issues with scirun

  • From: "Brad Hollister" <behollis@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@lists.sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] cmake issues with scirun
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:27:17 -0600

To Whom It May Concern,

When running CMake for a SCIRun build, I am having the following issues...

I am able to set CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to the Externals/ directory which prevents issues up until SQLite_external. When I install sqlite-dev via apt-get, and set SQLite_DIR accordingly, CMake still fails with the same repeated warning.

I've noticed a SCIRun/Superbuild directory that contains the external library *.cmake files. But, when pointing CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to Superbuild/, CMake still fails to work.

Any suggestions?

CMake produces the initial following warnings before setting any of its variables:

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:193 (MESSAGE):
Test resource path does not exist. Please set it correctly to run all the
unit and regression tests. Clone this github repo to get all the files:
https://github.com/CIBC-Internal/SCIRunTestData

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:217 (FIND_PACKAGE):
Could not find a package configuration file named "ZlibConfig.cmake"
provided by package "Zlib".

Add the installation prefix of "Zlib" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Zlib_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "Zlib"
provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
installed.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:219 (MESSAGE):
Zlib library not found in Zlib_DIR-NOTFOUND

Additionally, I do have Zlib in my PATH var.