Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] cmake issues with scirun

  • From: "Brad Hollister" <behollis@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@lists.sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: Re: [SCIRUN-USERS] cmake issues with scirun
  • Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 16:56:10 -0700

Thank you. The builds are now working for me. However, I have another question:

I want to set up an Eclipse development environment. CMake outputs Eclipse project files via:

cmake . -G"Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"

When I execute this in bin/ (the build directory?), the project is missing the source files. Is there a different directory that I should generate the Eclipse project file from?

Regards,
Brad

P.S. This works for Blender. See: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/IDE_Configuration/Linux_CMake_Eclipse

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:51:22 -0600