[SCIRUN-USERS] help building/running scirun 4.7

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: scirun-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Cc: stephen.p.tai@student.emw.hs-anhalt.de
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] help building/running scirun 4.7
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 08:22:53 -0800

Hi Stephen,

I am forwarding your question to the scirun users mailing list for help.

- liz

--------

I installed SCIRun 4.7 in openSUSE 13.2. Also, I downloaded the data set and extracted it as well.

However, when I start to run SCIRun, an error message pops up, stating that 'xlib: extension "GLX" missing on dispplay ":0". Error getting attribute: GLX_USE_GL'. Do you have any idea what was going wrong? Please let me know if you have any clues and instruct me to do so.

Thank you very much for your help!