[SCIRUN-USERS] Image Based Biomedical Modeling Course in Park City

  • From: Elizabeth Jurrus <liz@sci.utah.edu>
  • To: seg3d@sci.utah.edu, scirun-users@sci.utah.edu, cleaver@sci.utah.edu, shapeworks-users@sci.utah.edu, iv3d-users@sci.utah.edu
  • Subject: [SCIRUN-USERS] Image Based Biomedical Modeling Course in Park City
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 13:37:17 -0800

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the fellowship application and registration are now open for the Image Based Biomedical Modeling (IBBM) Summer Course in July, 2016. We encourage you to forward this email to your group and your community. If you have any question please let me know.

Fellowship Application Deadline : March 15, 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline: May 15, 2016
Registration Deadline: June 10, 2016

We look forward to welcoming you to Utah this summer.
Best,
The IBBM Team

Park City Summer Course in Image Based Biomedical Modeling  July 11-21, 2016
Newpark Resort in Park City, Utah
ibbm.sci.utah.edu
Contact: ibbm@sci.utah.edu

For Graduate Students, Postdocs, Faculty, and Industry. We invite students underrepresented in health-related sciences to apply.

This course creates field-specific expertise and hands-on experience in bioelectric or biomechanical problems that arise in current biomedical research and clinical practice. It provides training in numerical methods, image analysis, and computational tools necessary to carry out end-to-end, image-based, subject-specific simulations in bioelectricity or biomechanics, using freely available software.

Organizers: Rob Macleod, Jeff Weiss, and Ross Whitaker
Supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS)

  • [SCIRUN-USERS] Image Based Biomedical Modeling Course in Park City, Elizabeth Jurrus, 02/08/2016